- Window Film can enhance the existing appearance of your home or business, by choosing a product that complements the existing elements of your architecture.
- There’s a variety of window film options that can aesthetically enhance the exterior of your home, office or automobile. From virtually invisible films to darker colors, there’s a range of shades to give you the look you want.
Increased Protection from Sun Damage
- By stopping up to 99% of harmful UV rays, window film provides an effective “sunscreen” for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun including but not limited to skin cancer, and vision impairment.
- An additional benefit of window film is its ability to reject solar energy also known as heat. The combined heat and UV ray rejection causes the fading process to slow. By reducing the two primary causes of fading, the life of both vehicle interiors and home interiors is extended.
Reduction in Energy Costs
- According to U.S. Department of Energy statistics, solar heat gain through windows is responsible for approximately one third of a building’s total energy used in cooling costs. Window film can help home and building owners save money on utility bills by rejecting up to 82% of the sun’s heat before it ever enters a window.
- The application of window film will assist with lowering the costs to run your air conditioning unit. Not only will you save on the utility costs associated with these units, but the air conditioning systems will not have to run as long or hard to achieve the required cooling, thereby extending the life of these units.
Increased Security and Privacy
- Certain products can be installed or reduce the ability to see inside your building, home or car. This is an added benefit against vandalism and possible theft. By reducing the view from outside of the building or car, the potential intruder is not enticed to steal your belongings.